If you are looking for a well qualified and experienced Home Tutor who can make learning a fun filled process, we'd be glad to help you. We have been successful in satisfying thousands of parents and students who want to bring out their child's maximum potential and get more out of education.
Various benefits of home tutoring:-
Every learner is different. They might differ in behavior, opinions, understanding skills and learning abilities. The qualities of one student thus cannot be compared with another one. Some students learn quickly while some might need extra attention to bring out the best of their potential.
Some students are comfortable with a classroom learning environment while some feel it to be a little restrictive and distracting. For the latter ones, home tutorial comes out to be a great option.
Here are the various benefits of home tuitions:
Convenience for Learners
- The primary benefit of home tutoring for learners is Convenience. This is because “the education comes to you”. Apart from the travelling costs and time overhead which students incur while attending tuition classes outside, inconvenience is another key aspect.
- You might see a student travelling between different parts of a city/town attending different tuition for different subjects. This clearly is inconvenient for both the student and his/her family. Thus home tutorial provides flexibility and convenience to the learners and their parents.
The right tutor
- At school, you don't have a choice about your teachers, but we match the child and the tutor following our first meeting with the child. This means students have a mentor who teaches in the most effective manner for their learning styles.
Much smaller student to teacher ratio
- Because private tuition takes place in small group or one-to-one, students are able to focus better and are taught in a way that specifically meets their own unique needs.
- Learners face fewer distractions in home environment than in coaching centre, schools/colleges and other public spaces. Tuition at home will definitely bring them more comfort, thereby allowing them to focus better. The one-to-one sessions in home tuition are also less restrictive and less formal than a coaching centre or a school.
- The tutor-student ratio problem often exists in a majority of learning places. One teacher in a class is unable to give attention to each student, due to which every student cannot learn to his/her best. However, home Tutoring can eliminate this problem.
- Instead of the student having to keep up with the pace of the entire group of students, with home tutoring the pace of the tutor varies as per the individual student. This clearly means a student will get more attention from a home tutor as compared to the teacher in the conventional coaching centre.
- With a tutor, students enjoy having a guide who can make the topics that they're covering for homework less stressful, less of a chore and more of an effective learning experience.
Finding the best learning style
- A lot of students often feel that learning in a classroom is quite ineffective. Due to the restrictions and distractions in a classroom, students often feel that they couldn’t make the most of their time, money and effort. Home tuitions serve as a great help for such students.
- A Home tuition is one option which can bring them a chance to find out a learning style which works for them. This will help them to develop the confidence and also improve their learning ability.
Improvement in performance:
- A student might be weak in a particular subject or more but he/she is not able to give more time to the subject(s) due to the pace of the classroom teacher. With home tutor, he/she can devote more time and concentration on that subject. Thus a home tutor can help a student in time management. A home tutor can be a mentor to the student and can also guide him/her with a study plan. This will improve the student’s overall performance.
- With home tuition, a student feels free to share his/her opinions and ideas and can also discuss his/her weaknesses easily with the tutor. This is practically not possible in a coaching class of 30-40 students. Also, a student can openly talk about the learning style which he/she finds more effective to learn in.
- Home tuition can also bring more encouragement and motivation from the tutor. Student can learn some extra skills which affect learning. Thus, personal attention can inculcate a better understanding between both the student and the tutor
- Often in school there is only a limited time to review a child's work and understanding. That may not always be enough. Having a private tutor gives students an extra chance to review the areas in which they may be struggling.
- For students who struggle with studying for tests, private tuition helps them to develop better study skills and ultimately to perform better in exams.
Involvement of parents
- With home tuitions, parents also get the opportunity to keep track of the performance of their child and to discuss the progress of their child with the tutor. The tutor can guide the parents regarding all that could be done towards improving the performance of their child. Thus with home tuition, the parents are informed about whatever their child is up to.
- Due to the direct connection which home tutors share with the students, home tutoring is ideal to help the students in finding out their strengths and weaknesses and guide them towards the best. They can do to improve their performance.